Stunning From The Start At 467 Beresford Ave
Every so often, there’s a home for sale that’s impossible to forget. A special place, filled with unmistakable character and charm. Welcome to 467 Beresford Ave — a sweet, spacious, and elegant home in the heart of Bloor West Village that’s been recently renovated with a perfect blend of modern and farmhouse chic style. It all starts from the moment you walk up. The trendy curb appeal of this home, recently updated and beautifully executed, shines with a dreamy front porch where you can watch your kids make friends and play on this safe, low-traffic, and family-friendly street.
Elegant and Sophisticated Yet Warm and Inviting…
467 Beresford is an incredibly elegant home that still features a traditional and spacious layout. There’s the inviting living room, with built-in shelves, a statement fireplace, and a dinner-party-ready dining space, where over 10+ guests can comfortably enjoy a meal! The entire home is filled with large windows and is brimming with natural light, offering a truly enjoyable space to relax with family and friends.
The Kitchen Of Your Dreams…
There’s something unforgettable about the bright and airy space that is the kitchen. Freshly renovated with the perfectly executed blend of country chic and modern, offering a layout that is as ideal for entertaining as it is for casual mornings with the kids. There’s no better time for this than in the morning when the entire kitchen is absolutely illuminated with sunlight – the best way for any family to wake up.
It’s not only gorgeous, it’s functional with plenty of cabinets, an eat-in peninsula, a large window that welcomes in a world of natural light, and a walk-out backyard with its own large deck (great for sunny mornings and shaded afternoons). This entire space even features new appliances, quartz counters, new hardware, floors, and more.
A Memorable Master Bedroom…
Curious about the upstairs? You should be! This freshly-renovated second floor is ideally suited to family life. Let’s start with the master bedroom, which is huge, luxurious, bright and airy — it’s a rare find (trust us!!) Imagine yourself unwinding at the end of a long day. Relaxing, you can bathe in the natural light from the huge bay window, or even the private deck, perched high in a canopy of trees.
There’s space for a king-sized bed, an entire wall of closet space, and in terms of functionality, this room is pretty much the definition of perfection. The second floor also offers two bright and spacious bedrooms and a newly-updated family bathroom.
But Wait, Bonus Space!
The lower level of 467 Beresford Ave offers the perfect bonus space for a movie room, home office, or a playroom. Also, there’s even a huge storage room (this is a game-changer, trust us!), a wall of built-in cabinets, and even a three-piece bathroom. A home where storage isn’t an issue, who would’ve thought?
It’s A True Neighbourhood…
It’s not just charming homes and shops in Bloor West Village, this neighbourhood is close to local public transit, and where friendly neighbours often turn into lifelong friendships. On top of that, the village is filled with great coffee shops, restaurants, boutiques, butchers, fantastic seafood markets, and so much more…
It Takes A Village To Raise Kids …
In particular, this special pocket of Bloor West Village is known to be filled with families and kids safely playing on the street, neighbours chatting, and plenty more. There are 30+ kids that live on this block alone (YES! That’s right!) Imagine the support network for your little ones and you? Life changing.
Seller Quote: “Honestly, Beresford is like a village all in itself. I don’t think we will ever have neighbours like that again.”
What You’ll Truly Love…
- This entire home is completely renovated and refreshed — less than two weeks ago!
- The stunning curb appeal here is a real winner, it’s inviting, modern, and shines with a dreamy front porch
- A collection of modern luxuries that play well with plenty of charm and character-filled accents through the home
- A recently-renovated country chic kitchen, with lots of cabinets, an eat-in peninsula, and walk-out to the fabulous deck
- A modern-yet-inviting living room with large window, built-in shelves, and the statement original fireplace that adds so much personality
- The vast and luxurious master bedroom with its own large bay window, lots of closets, and a walk-out to a private deck
- An additional two charming, spacious, and bright bedrooms (with closets)
- This entire home is freshly painted, including all trim, plus trendy new light fixtures and hardware throughout
- A renovated basement that offers loads of bonus space, with a huge storage room, laundry room, and bathroom
- Step outside to the private and lush backyard with a large deck, garden shed, and lots of green space — perfect for sunny mornings or cocktail parties in the evening, your choice!
1230 SQFT + 564 SQFT in Basement
Easy Street Parking
Taxes Per Year
17.42 feet x 97.31 feet
Runnymede PS, Humberside CI
Ready To Book A Showing?
Fill out the form below to see this West Nest for yourself.
Living in Bloor West Village
What you need to know about living in Bloor West Village is that it’s peaceful, surrounded by parks, connected to downtown, and a winning combo for the easy life – there is so much at your fingertips, and you don’t even have to break a sweat to find what you need.Learn More