“As Good As It Gets!” Where Quality Meets Custom Design.
Welcome to 882 Windermere Ave. Walk up, open the door, and feel wowed from your first step inside. What you’ll find is a modern, yet timeless, open-concept main floor layout, perfect for playdates as it is for cocktail parties. It all comes together with an inviting living room, a spacious dining room, a gourmet-approved chef’s kitchen, and loads of natural light.
We mean it, this home really is “As Good As It Gets.” This is where quality craftsmanship meets truly timeless design, with a top-to-bottom custom renovation that’s proof that this type of home doesn’t come around often – it’s perfectly suited for today’s modern family.
Just take a look around…
It’s two storeys of detached bliss, with 3+2 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, and over 3000 sq. ft. of total living space. One look at those top-quality finishes and the magazine-worthy chef’s kitchen (with 8-foot waterfall quartz island, quality appliances, floating shelves) – it’s not just a crush, it’s love at first sight!
Around every corner, this home shines with bright, large windows, open-concept design, beautiful statement tiles, and first-class finishes and fixtures, perfectly selected for every room. This home definitely does not skip the details or skimp on quality.
Who needs to compromise? This home has it all:
- Professionally designed and built by a first-class renovator. This home has been built to last, with sleek, sophisticated, and elegant design throughout.
- The entire main floor is an entertainer’s dream – perfect for birthday parties, wine and cheese night, or even a cozy night in.
- An elegant master suite, complete with statement windows, an oversized walk-in closet, and a luxurious ensuite. It’s like being at the spa and a five-star hotel at the same time!
- A laundry list of custom features: closet organizers, second-floor laundry, classic white oak hardwood floors, designer light fixtures, skylights, floating shelves, and so much more – we’d love to list them all, but you just need have to see it up close.
- Step outside to a wide, 30-foot lot with a private driveway and parking for three cars. Situated on a tree-lined street, surrounded by other families, and loads of new, upscale renovations happening all around.
The Cherry On Top…
Just in case you wanted more space, head down to the PERFECT and fully-finished 1070 sq. ft. basement with its own high ceilings, rec room with wet bar, 2 large bedrooms, and a bathroom! Don’t pinch yourself too hard…this home is the real deal.
Debuting on MLS Monday September 30!
2 Storey Detached
2110 sqft + 1070 sqft in basement
Private Driveway & Parking for 3 cars
30 feet x 94 feet
Open House Events:
Thursday October 3 from 3-6pm
Join Us For Our Winter Coat Drive At Our Weekend Open Houses:
Saturday October 5 from 1-5pm
Sunday October 6 from 1-5pm
Ready To Book A Showing?
Fill out the form below to see this West Nest for yourself.
Living in Bloor West Village
What you need to know about living in Bloor West Village is that it’s peaceful, surrounded by parks, connected to downtown, and a winning combo for the easy life – there is so much at your fingertips, and you don’t even have to break a sweat to find what you need.Learn More